Total Pageviews

Monday 20 May 2019

"Glad" Press 'n Seal Technique

 The photos above and below show what the Glad Press 'n Seal looks like in the box.  I got mine from Countdown for $6.29.  (For those Kiwi's who are reading this!)
I die cut some flowers and laid them on the card I was making but wasn't sure which way I wanted to display them on the card.  So I lay a piece of Glad Press 'n Seal and played around with it until I had the flowers placed where I wanted them.  (Photo below)

 I then carefully lifted the GPS off the card, making sure the die cut flowers stuck to it.
At this point, the die cut flowers are upside down on the GPS, so I dotted some spots of glue onto each flower.
 Once I had the glue on the flowers, I carefully turned over the GPS with the flowers on and laced it on the card where I wanted it.  I pressed the flowers down to they stuck to the card, and then carefully peeled the GPS back so it came off the flowers which were now stuck to the card.  There are multiple videos on this technique on you tube.
Below is the finished card!  With GPS you can try different placements of die cuts you want to add to your card, before actually gluing them permanently and THEN discovering they are not in the right place:-(
If you enlarge the photo below, you can see I added some sequins to the card to finish it off.  "Romeo-Valentino" managed to get in on the photo as well! 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  I am in a bit of a rush this morning as I have a few things to do.  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

3 comments:

  1. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up
    and also the rest of the site is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goods from you, man. I have keep in mind your
    stuff previous to and you're simply extremely excellent.
    I actually like what you've got right here, really
    like what you're stating and the best way by which you say
    it. You are making it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise.
    I can't wait to learn much more from you. This is really a wonderful site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's truly a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm happy that you shared this useful info
    with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!