Total Pageviews

Friday 26 April 2019

Something Different; Cards, and "Romeo-Valentino"!

 Above is, or was, a wooden block off one of my large rubber stamps.  Over the last few months I have been taking the stamp off the block and making it into a cling stamp so I can use them on my Stamp Platform.  I have been doing this especially with the larger stamps, as I have trouble stamping them and would often get only half an image when I stamped it.  Anyway, on with the story...so I removed the stamp (11 seconds in the microwave and it just peeled off the wooden block!) and was left with a bit of a sticky mess on the block.  So I covered the block with some non slip rubber stuff i got from the $2 Shop.  You get a whole roll of it.  I cut 2 pieces to fit the block and used some self adhesive tape to stick it to the block, one on either side of the block.  So now I have a nice non slip coaster to sit my cup of tea on while I am blogging!
These next three photos are some quick and easy Christmas cards I made.  I want to use my DSP I have.  The card above has sparkly gold/bronze DSP on the bottom, but it was hard to photograph.  Much better looking IRL! 
The card above also has sparkly gold DSP.   
Below is "Romeo-Valentino" enjoying the morning sun - on my desk - on my guillotine!  This is a regular things for him, the desk gets plenty of sun in the morning and for some reason known only to him, he sleeps on the guillotine!
Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} to you from ME:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!