Total Pageviews

Monday 8 April 2019

A Card, Water Lilies, and a Donkey!

Above is a 5th birthday card I made last week.  The number 5 and the horn are both die cut out of shiny gold card.  Hard to photograph as it often comes out looking black or dark brown!
Below is the view I get from my kitchen window early in the morning.  When the sun rises (behind me) it illuminates the top of the trees making them golden, while the lower trees and bush are still in the shade.  As the sun rises higher in the sky, all the trees and bush become golden.

Below s a piece of rope the the spiders have made a web around.  I thought it was very "artistic" of them so took a photo!

Above and below are a few photos I took at the Auckland Domain last Friday.  It was a stunning hot sunny day so I decided to get to for awhile. 

 Below is the view between the two flower gardens.  (Both are inside)

 The photo below is NOT out of focus!  It is a shot of the bottom of the pond above, and there is a small fountain above it which is making the water look bubbly. I liked it!
I went to a small local event on Saturday, and came across this cute Donkey!  There were two of them, both were cute and I wanted to bring them  home! 
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS}from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!