Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 October 2017

"Thank You" Card, Water Droplets, Cats, and A Witch!


 This is the "thank You" card I made today, to give to the nurses once I have had my hip replacement operation on Tuesday.  Whenever I have been in hospital, I always send them a Thank You card for helping me.  This time I have made the card to take with me so I don't have to snail-mail it.  And it is a big cad with lumpy-bumpy flowers on, so it wouldn't have gone through the post easily.
I used my new Vintage Lace dies I got a few days ago.  LOOOOVE those dies:-)
 Below is one of the flowers off my Sugar Snap Pea plant.  It had been raining and it had all these pretty water droplets on it.  There are a lot of peas on it which I keep nibbling on ever time I go past it!
And below is one of my first Asters flowering!  I now have 2 purple flowers and one white one.  There are more about to open but as yet I am not sure what colours they are.  It will be a surprise!
 Below are some raindrops on a leaf.  Isn't it amazing how they form the beautiful round/oval shapes without sliding off the leaf!

 More raindrops!
Bella-Rosa was outside with me and he was watching some birds.  I got int he way of the birds and scared them off, much to Miss BR's disgust!  She wasn't happy with me!
Here's another raindrop, this one is on a Dandelion leaf.  Each one is so perfectly formed.  They look like big fat glass beads to me!
Romeo-Valentino is a totally indoor cat and he was watching Bella and I in the garden.  He is behind the screen door in this photo.

And here is (above) looking very cheeky and innocent!  Below is Bella-Rosa watching some birds.
Above is Romeo-Valentino behind the screen door, watching Bella!  Ok that's all for now, I don't think I will be blogging for a short time, as I am having my hip replacement done on Tuesday.  I will be in hospital for three nights and back home on Friday afternoon...on crutches for SIX weeks!
Have a SUNSHINE day, and thanks for dropping by!
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 
Oops!  I forgot to post my "Witch" last night!  This is a brooch I made a few years back for Halloween.  She is about 3 inches in height.  I made her from Fimo modelling clay and baked her in the oven!
Thanks for dropping by!  Have a great day:-) 

2 comments:

  1. I hope your surgery goes smoothly and you have a speedy recovery! That’s a beautiful thank-you card for the nurses. They will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and photos. Thinking of you my sweet, all the best for Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!