Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 October 2017

Lacy Card and Two New Dies!



Here' a card I made using one of the 2 new dies I just got.
I bought the dies for around $3 each from ebay.co.uk  They are a 'no brand' die and I  only waited about 15 days from ordering to receiving them!  I don't mind waiting for them if I am only paying around $3!

 
 Not sure what happened here but I can't get the photos to go back to the center of the page:-(  Sigh.
 Above is the card with the actual die.  The dies are 5 3/4 inches in length and 2 inches in height. 
Here is the other die I got, showing what it looks like when it is cut out.  The quality of the dies are brilliant just very cheap, and yes, they are brand new dies!
 Above is my new Lavender plant.  It's actually a bright pink one and the perfume is just beautiful.  I have some in a vase beside my bed and the perfume goes right through the house!
This photo above is the flowers on my Snow Peas I have growing.  I have them in a bucket which is hanging off the handrail and they trail over a frame behind the handrail.  This way the snails can't get them before I do!

Above is what I created on Saturday!  I had saved some cans and painted them, then drilled some drainage holes in the bottom of each can.  I also drilled holes in the sides of each can.  I then hung them at different heights from a tree branch.  The longest can is threaded through the bottom of the blue can above it.  I used some wire I had left over from another project.  Once they were hung up I filled each can with some compost and soil and then put some plant cuttings in each can.
 I made this tea cup photo holder for someone I know who is having a baby boy in December.  It's been awhile since I made any of these and it was lots of fun to make!  The teacup is filled with Plaster of Paris and once it sets a bit, I put the wire in.  Once it is completely set I decorated the cup with little baby bits.  You can see them in the closeup photos below.
 The spiral wire bits hold the photos.  I have a couple I made a few years ago and just change the photos every so often.
Kisses anyone?!  I made this frame to take to photograph the dogs I dress up.  You would need to scroll back a couple of years to find those photos on here.  The frame is quite big and on the reverse side I will decorate it for Valentines Day!  The two dogs I dress up are fully grown but very tiny, and they are some of the best "models" I have worked with!  No complaints, no talking back, they just pose how I want them to and they LOVE being dressed up!
Ok that's all for today!  Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy with your crafting. What a darling tea cup you made

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!