Total Pageviews

Monday 9 October 2017

Christmas Cards, Snow Peas, More New Dies and Pretty Trees!

I made this card above using my Eastern Medallion dies from SU.  I LOVE those dies!  I also have the  matching  stamp set, which I also LOVE!  Below is the closeup of the medallion.  I had so much fun making this card!
Below is one of the two Christmas cards I made over the weekend.  I used one of my new ($3) dies I got off ebay.co.uk.
I am having a lot of fun with these new lacy dies and am finding new ways of using them each day.
Above is a closeup of the flowers in the center.
Above is another Christmas card I just finished this morning.  I used a different lacy die, also $3 from ebay.
Below is the die I used for both centers of the Christmas cards.  It is from a company called "Fancy That" from Australia.
Below is another set of $3 dies I got from ebay.  
And here is how they cut out.  They have "stitch" makes around the edges.  I love these too!  In fact, I love ebay!!  
Below is a sample I made up using some more $3 dies.  They also have "stitch" marks along them.
These (below) are the dies, there's four dies in the set.
Below is the die that I cut the houses off to put on the sample card above.
 And yes, her is yet ANOTHER set of three dollar dies from ebay!
They make up an ice block...but I want to use it to make Christmas Puddings!!  AS you can see!

 Here are the first of my snow peas!  There is about five or six on the vine so far, and I can't wait to eat them!  Yumm!
I just LOVE these beautiful white trees.  I see them in the distance across the road. In the photo below the sun was setting and it hit the white tree illuminating it among the other green trees.  I wish I had a better view of it, but there are too many trees in my way!
Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. I love home grown peas! Lucky you.

    E bay must love you!! Some good finds and lovely cards xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!