Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 July 2015

"Trouble 'n Trix!"


A couple of photo's of "Bella-Rosa" (top) and "Romeo-Valentino" - can you spot which one is him?!  He was trying to blend in with the other cats!
I am not sure what "Bella-Rosa" was looking at, but I thought she looked gorjuss!    If you look closely you can see the little black heart shape under "Romeo-Valentino's" chin!  He looks a bit grumpy here, like, "Oh puleeese mom, turn the camera off and leave me alone!"  A blokes' gottta have his sleep!
Okay I am outta here for today!  Thank you so much for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!