Total Pageviews

Monday 20 July 2015

A Nutty Squirrel Card and Others!




The nutty squirrel stamp is from a company called Montarga.  They have a lot of really cool stamps.  I stamped him twice and cut out his body and stuck it to the card with sponge tape.  His tail and some of his body are covered with my clear gel pen - hard to see on here, but he is very sparkly! 
I punched out a whole bunch of hearts in various shades of green paper, and one red one, arranged them in a tree shape.  After sticking them onto a piece of white card which I run through my Cuttlebug using my Swiss Dots embossing folder, I added a gold star at the top of the tree.  I was going to stamp a Christmas greeting but run out of room!  Oh well, it will go inside the card I guess!
The bottom two cards are the same card, just photographed with the flash off in the first one and the flash on in the bottom photo.  In the bottom one you can see the clear gel men I have used on the little tree's.  I punched the tree's out using my SU Christmas tree punch.  I first punched out a tree then I re-punched it holding the punch further down the tree, thus giving me a smaller tree the same shape as the larger one.  Gotta get the most out of my punches!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Sunshine, Loving all your cards. You have been busy. Glad you had fun at SENZ. Its a lot of years since we went to the show at Carson. XX

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!