Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 July 2015

Last Weeks Cards




 The pig card at the top is a pin I made for SENZ which was just over a eek ago now.  For those who don't know, SENZ is our big paper craft show.  I made one of these for the pin contest as well as five others to give to friends at SENZ.   The stamp and die pig is from a company called "The Stamps Of Life".  I just love the stamps and matching dies!  This pink pink pig is the pin I wore at SENZ.
I made the second card yesterday.  The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up set I bought some time ago.  I use this set often!
I also made the next card yesterday - I had a fruitful day didn't I?!  I used the SU Christmas Tree punch and have coloured it with my clear gel pen.  Sadly it does not photograph well:-(  I stamped the tree's with a big Stampendous block stamp that has four different designs on it.  An oldie but a goodie!  A well used goodie!
The last card I made using some dies I got at SENZ.  And yes, another SU sentiment stamped on it!  I used a patterned vellum paper I had for the 2 panels and added a paper flower.  Oh yes, and I die cut some green leaves - another new die.  What!  No clear gel pen on it?  Well no, there wasn't anywhere to use it!
Thanks for visiting, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!