Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 July 2009

What A Hoot!



This owl stamp is from Rubbadubbadoo. I stamped him on white gloss card & coloured him with my copics. I then cut the circle out using my nesties, then coloured it yellow. I cut another circle in green & finally a black scallop circle & glued them all together. I put this onto some new card I have, it is sort of soft glittery stuff on it & is just gorgeous! More so IRL! I then stuck this to a cream coloured piece of card & added the green eyelets. I glittered the owl to match the glitter card. I aslo added some tiny feathers to his tail. A cute stamp to use! Thanks fro visiting:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!