Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 July 2009

Mum, I Love You...




Y I am feeling very sad right now, my mum passed away very suddenly & totally unexpectedly a week ago today & I don't feel that I can do any art work right now. I do have cards I made before this happened but I don't think I can post them right now. My head is in a fog & everything feels surreal. It has been a tough week & I am exhausted & confused. Sleep hasn't come easy but crying does.


When things start to feel normal (what is 'normal'??) again I will be back. In the meantime, thank you to those who have recently left comments on my blog, glad you like my cards! And please don't give up on me 'cause I will be back, one day! Thanks...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sunshine, I haven't been here in a while and I am so sad for you and your loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely picture of you and I see the sun was shining for your mum. My heart is with you. Love Pat

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!