Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 July 2009

More Cup-Cakes...and A Dress!




Ok, so I LOVE cup-cakes, in case I forgot to mention it??! I love baking them, eating them & stamping them! I'll take them any way I can! I stamped & masked the cupcake & stuck the middle one onto the card using sponge tape. I coloured them using my copics & added kindy glitz & some dimensional magic to the icing. Yummm, I could just EAT these!!
For the other card I stamped the corset onto white card & coloured it lightly. I then hand drew the skirt bit onto "jac" paper, cut it out & stuck it to the bodice and white card. I cut around the bodice & petticoat. Then, after peeling the top layer off the "jac" paper, I sprinkled on some gold Interference powder. These are usually best on dark coloured card as they show up better. But using it over white card it gives the appearance of being a sheer petticoat! Cool fun huh! I like the effect you can do this over almost any stamp. Stars or moon or even the sun would all look great! Have a go! Thanks for visiting & I hope you are having a great weekend:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!