Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 July 2009

It's a CUP-CAKE!!



Oh WOW!! I made a cup-cake!! It's a polystyrene ball which I covered with glue & then sprinkled hot pink glitter over it! Then I hot glued it to the paper cup & added a red glittered bead to the top to make it look like a cherry! Oh yeah, I glued a string of bead thingies around the edge of the cup-cake too.
I cut out a scallop circle (nesties again) to sit the cc on! I got this idea from Montarga http://www.montarga.co.nz/ at SENZ last Sunday. They had them hanging all around their stall - no wonder they won a prize for the best display there! I just LOOOOVE these:-) Have a great weekend & thank you for visiting, I hope you leave inspired!

2 comments:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!