Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 July 2024

"Chocolate Baroque ".

Here's a  picture I made yesterday. I used a Chocolate Baroque stamp - Winter Dawn. The sentiment is from Inkylicious. It's two separate stamps. I used a 5 1/2 inch square sheet of Multifarious card stock from Lavinia Stamps. I drew a frame around the card using a black pen. Then I used some circle mask negatives and lightly brushed on different coloured Versafine Clair ink pad colours, and kept moving the different sized masks until the inside of the square was filled. I used my stamp tool to stamp Winters Dawn. I addedsome small black dots randomly, to some of the circles. Then I added some glitter to the circles. The smaller 'orbs', and her hair both have clear glitter gel pen added to them for some extra sparkle. You may be able to see the sparkle better in the photo below.

I like the Chocolate Baroque stamps because they are 'open' and don't need a lot of colouring. Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Sunshine! I love how you “colored” the image and added sparkle. Works so well with the sentiment. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful 😍

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!