Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 April 2024

Sunday Funday!



Feeling like making something fun and silly, I came up with this card! In the photo below are the Lavinia Stamps I used. Oh, and one of the book stamps which I forgot to photograph, and the tree branch and a tiny flower head stamp. So everything on this card, including the ink, is all Lavinia Stamps products. I stamped the circles using 2 of the new Versafine Clair stamp pads. The pink one is Hawthorn Rose, and the other one is Bali Blue. The hills are done using a hill stencil and the Avocado stamp pad. These cute little "Birds" are so much fun to create! And quick! There is also some white Nuvo Crystal Drops in the centers of the tiny flowers. Not sure if you can see it on the photo.

I had a pretty stressful week last week. Someone came onto my property without my permission, and cut down some of my tree's. I was not home at the time, and discovered it when I got home.  I know who it was. I  was so stressed I never got any crafting done. Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!