Total Pageviews

Friday 19 April 2024

I Attempt Water Colour Cards!

I watched a live video from Amanda Branston to create these two gel print cards. I used pink, blue and yellow ink splatters  to create the backgrounds for both cards. Then pressed the gel plate onto some white LS multifarious card stock. I added the sun using yellow Dinkles, and then used one of the hill masks (LS) to make the hills under the sun. I filled in a few patches with various Dinkle colours. I painted in some pale brown clouds, and added some brown shading under the grass stamp to kind of ground it. The first photo was matted onto a piece of black card. I have yet to mat the second card. Both are similar, and I had so much fun creating these! When I started I had this 'belief' that I could not water colour. However, did you notice there's a 'lie' in my belief?! Just like nothing is 'impossible', because the word itself say's "I'm possible". Enough English lessons for today!

Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful, Sunshine! I love the colors in the background with the bright sun. I haven’t tried watercolor with my gel plate, but I’ll have to give it a go. Great job! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!