Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 December 2023

Birthday Card!

This is a 5x5 inch card I made. There's some sparkle on it which doesn't show up in this photo. There's also some colored sequins. I'm happy how this turned out! Sometimes you get a picture in your mind of how you want the card to be, and then it doesn't turn out how you imagined. Luckily, this one turned out right! I've had some cluster migraines lately, which has stopped me doing craft work. I am off to get an eye test just to check it isn't something more serious. Hope everyone is well and getting ready for Christmas?! Oh my gosh, how can it be almost Christmas?! Time has gone quickly i the last month. Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful birthday card! I love the layers of trees and how they fade into the background. The blending of the blue is perfect, too! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!