Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 October 2023

Druids Inn - Lavinia Stamps Card.

I am not doing much crafting lately, due to being in and out of hospital five times in the last five months. I was back in hospital again last week. However I have made this card over the last few days.  It is a 6x6 inch square card.  I used the Druids Inn stamp, as well as a few other LS stamps. I also used pink and white posca pens, as well as Copic's, and various Elements ink pads. It was tiring because it took so long to finish, but I am happy with the results! Oh yes, I also used some clear Nuvo Drops on parts of the card. Hope you enjoy my card!
Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a magical card, Sunshine! It was worth the time it took to make it. I hope you’re on the mend and feeling better. Sending healing wishes your way! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!