Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 September 2023

Two New Cards!


Both these cards measure 7 3/4 inches by 4 inches. ON the card above I stamped Lavinia Stamps Creeping Vine stamp (the tree branch) on the left hand side of the card. I then stamped "Everlee" the fairy, making it look as if she is sitting on the branch. I stamped the single star, then the 2 clusters of stars in the top right hand corner. Lastly I stamped "Christmas Blessings", which is two separate word stamps. I added some sparkly gel pen on her wings and hair.
I pretty much did the same on the card below, using  a different LS fairy (Layla) stamps. I stamped the lamp after stamping the fairy, making it look as if she is holding the lamp. Once again I added the two separate words, masking the letter "s" on the word 'Angel'. The words are  a set of eight words, but they all come as one stamp. I carefully cut each word out so I can mix nd match the words as I like instead of having one big stamp with all the words on. The lamp has some yellow pan pastel around it to make it look as if it is glowing. As before, there is some sparkly gel pen on Layla's wings and hair, as well as the foliage. I also added some Star Dust  Stickles on the stars. These cards were fun to make, and I think I will make some more as Christmas cards.
Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE  day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Both of these cards are beautiful, Sunshine! Great job making your own sentiments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!