Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 October 2023

Funky Design Hand Made Earrings!

I recently purchased some "My Little Pony" figures, and have turned them into earrings!
They measure around 2 1/2 by 1 /2 inches, and are light to wear. I have been selling them and everyone seems to like them! So much fun to make and wear!
These last two pairs (above and below) are mine, I just  loved the colours so much I had to keep them! I also make them into a necklace, with just the one Pony. I do have a card almost ready to post.  I'm waiting on the card to dry as it has some Nuvo Crystal Drops on. There isn't a lot of sun today, so it might take awhile to dry. I will post it once it's dry.
Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!


 

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a great Throwback Thursday topic! My daughter was so into My Little Pony - I still have large container full of the ponies in storage but only have grandsons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, Sunshine! I loved My Little Pony when I was a kid.:) -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!