Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 December 2019

Boxing Day Bargains!

 The pom pom fringe above was .50 cents each.  I'm not sure how I will use it, I just know I will!
The two stamps above are about 2 inches square.  The dies below are around the same size.  The wooden Christmas tree (below), is about 3 inches by 2.  The stamps above were 50 cents each and the dies were 80 cents each. 
The two photos below are the die cuts from the 2 dies.  I really like the Reindeer one!  The dies cut out really well.  I used some shiny gold card and they cut very cleanly. 

The wooden wreaths below were $1 for the three. I will carefully take them apart and use them on Christmas cards.  The wreaths measure around 3 inches across.
 The sparkly gold and silver flowers were 50 cents each.  They two will end up on Christmas cards, or some other Christmas projects.
Below are two sheets of glittery self adhesive paper/material which looks MUCH nicer in real life! The one on the right looks black, but it actually silver.  I prefer the rose gold one but will use both.  These were $1 for the two. They measure 8 inches by 5 1/2 inches.
The 2 packs of papers below measure 6 x 6 inches and are all Christmas papers.  These were $1 each. There are 24 sheets in each pack.
 These papers below are 12 x 12 inches, and I got two packs.  These cost $1.20 each pack and there are 24 sheets in each pack.
 The photo below is another pack of 20 sheets of 12 x 12 Christmas papers.  I also got 2 packs of these.  These were also $1.20 each pack.
 The photo below is of one of my fave papers in one of the paper packs.
I got two of these Cockatoo's that stand in my garden  They were $1.50 each. I actually went to the Boxing Day sales, the day after Boxing day because by then everything is 70% off, or less as was the case with most of the things I bought.   
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!