Total Pageviews

Friday 24 February 2017

Cats and Pigs?!

I made this cat card for a friend of mine. The cats are two different shades of brown because the recipient has two of her neighbours cats that visit her, and they are different shades of brown!  They know she as food for them and they visit her very day:-)
Above and below is a felt pig I made recently.
She is about 2 1/2 inches by 2 inches.  I used a die I have from "The Stamps of Life".  So easy and so much fun to make!  The flower and heart are also done with dies.
I made this one below, into a key ring. 
The black felt material has silver glitter through it, and IRL it is really sparkly! 
Thanks for visiting today, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!