Total Pageviews

Friday 17 February 2017

A New Stamp Set and New Dies!



I made the butterfly card using this stamp set below.  It's called Floral Wings from Stampin' Up!  I bought it 2nd hand on Trademe.  I stamped the butterfly then cut it out then put a glue dot in the center of it and stuck it to the card so the wings kind of sick up.  Not that you can actually SEE that in this photo!  This was a Hostess gift from SU back in 2015 I think.  I had my eye on it for awhile and then was lucky enough to see it on Trademe!


The cats on the card below, are two dies I recently bought from Ebay.  I paid $2.50 for them both!  NO postage!  I am buying more and more craft things (and other stuff!) on Ebay as it is SO much cheaper than the prices in the shops here.  I am sick and tired of paying such high prices for craft things, so now I check on Ebay to see if I can get it cheaper.  I fell in love with these two cheeky cats, they make me smile when I look at their cute little faces!  I love their eyes!  I {heart} cats...in case you didn't know?!
The cat dies are around 2/12 inches tall by 1 1/2 inches wide.  I don;t know what brand they are as they were un-branded.
Now for some not-so-good news...my mail is being stolen from my mailbox:-(  I know of one parcel that went missing a couple of weeks ago that contained some expensive USB sticks.   The mail person is leaving my mail on TOP of my mail box instead of putting in IN the box.  As well as that they are leaving parcels in the junk mail box instead of putting it in either mail slot (which has a lock on it), or put it in the box at the back of the box where parcels go.   I'm not sure how much of my mail has gone missing because of this, but I have now put a lock on the mail box.  
Ok, have an awesome weekend, and thanks for dropping by:-)  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!