Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 December 2016

"Love, Hope, and Joy"

I have been working on these three jars for the last couple of days.  I finished them this afternoon, yay!  These are for a friends birthday.  I painted the jars using some enamel paint, then I hot glued the jute band around the top of each jar.  I added the butterflies and flowers, with the strings of pearls under the butterflies.  The I die cut a heart to match each jar and stamped the words, "Love, Hope, and Joy".  I attached these by threading the string of pearls through a hole I punched in each heart.  Sooooo much fun!! 
Below is a close up of the butterfly and flowers. 
Here's the blue jar...below.... 
 ...and the decorations on the top...
 ...and below is the lavender coloured jar...
 ...I have to admit these were so much fun to make and I couldn't wait to see the finished product!
 In the photo above, you can see the glitter brush I used on the butterfly wings.  It isn't showing up too clearly, but it is there!
Seeing as I had some butterflies to spare, I also decorated this smaller jar, and placed a candle inside it.  I had to make a quick trip my local Op Shop to get some more jars, as I had run out of ones I already had.  Luckily they had plenty to choose from!
 Thank you for dropping by today, I hope you had fun and were inspired!  Come back soon:-)
{HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!