Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 March 2016

Can I Fix It? # 2

This is my guillotine that I like to cut my card with.  It's sharp and cuts cleanly.  No replacing blades etc.  So why don't I use it??
Because the "grid lines" are actually crooked.  And so is the bar at the top that say's, "Paper Trimmer No. 5S".  It is only a couple of millimeters out, and is very hard to tell by this photo, but it is crooked.  Can I fix it??  I can put a new piece of card with a new (straight) grid on it - or leave the grid off - but how do I fix the bar at the top??  It is stuck to the guillotine.  I bought it when I was overseas, so I can't return it:-(  I can't use it, unless I want crooked card, and I can do that by myself!  It took me awhile of using it before I began to realise that it was actually crooked.
I would love to be able to "fix" it and use it, if I can.  Anyone got any suggestions?!   Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!