Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 March 2016

Can I Fix It # 1 and Two Cards

 Here's what happened a few minutes ago while using my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board to round some corners on some DSP...
 For some reason it just 'sprung' apart.  While I have all the pieces and can put it back together...
 ...it doesn't quite work:-(  The blue/green plastic bit should be flush with the punch board, and it isn't.  There appears to be two small slot things that the blue/green plastic should fit into, but mine doesn't:-(  I have no idea how to fix it.  I can still use it (I think?) but I won't be able to round any corners with it:-(  What do I do??
 Anyway, I have made two simple and quick cards, as you can see!  I used my banner dies from SU on the top card, and added some die cut SU flowers and leaves.
This card was super quick and easy!  I stamped the word "love" going up the card and then die cut a red heart and stuck it over the tiny stamped heart that was with the word 'love'.  I'm sorry if I am not explaining things very well, my mind is on ' how to fix my envelope board' right now!
Thanks for dropping by, have a great Sunday, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

2 comments:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!