Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 May 2010

Special Cards For April






























Here are my Special Cards for April. I really haven't done much else due to not being very well for several weeks now. No-one seems to be able to give me a definite diagnosis of what's wrong:-( To be honest, I have had enough of not feeling well & want my health back asap!!
My symptoms are: runny nose, vague sore throat, extreme fatigue/lethargy, feeling tired ALL the time (sleep does not refresh me at all), memory loss (I managed to lock myself out of the house last week! (Thank heavens for helpful neighbours!) I also have very little concentration & get confused easily.
Doing ANYTHING form breathing to sleeping exhausts me & I have fever & chills all the time. Geez Louise I am falling apart rapidly!
If anyone has any idea what could be wrong with me please let me know! I have been told it could be Glandular Fever (a return of it) or stress. (I have certainly had plenty of that within the last year) I just feel like dog poop!!
I WANT to get back into crafting but I just don;t have the energy to actually do much at all. Even these easy cards have taken a big effort to do.
Thanks for visiting & I hope your day is going well! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!