Total Pageviews

Monday 24 May 2010

Did You Miss Me?!

As some of you may have noticed, I have not posted anything for quite awhile.
I have had some reasonably serious health problems & have recently been in hospital, twice.
I am home again now:-) & today is the FIRST day for a long time that I have felt well enough to get to my blog:-)
I still have a long way to go health wise and it has been a very slow journey, but each day I am feeling a bit better than the day before.
Stuff WILL appear on this blog soon, my creative juices are returning rapidly & I will (soon!) no longer be able to resist the urge to stamp, cut, punch snip & emboss SOMETHING, I just know it!
I just got some new MS punches in the mail, as well as chocolate..two things I cannot (and will not!) resist, so things are looking up!
Thanks for visiting & not giving up on me...I will be back soon!
Have a great day..I am! {{HUGS}} fro me to you:-)

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!