Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 January 2009

Spots & Butterflies!



We are in the middle of summer here in New Zealand & I can tell you, it is HOT today! I have all the windows & doors in the house open & luckily there is a tiny breeze coming in which is helping to keep me 'cool'! I LOVE the heat & look forward to many more hot summer days!
For this card I have used a cuttelbug embossing folder for the card itself. Then I have cut & embossed a butterfly, also a cuttlebug die/folder. I put a strip of red ribbon with hearts on before I added the butterfly. Oh-so-simple to make! I'm lovin' these butterfly folders, they are so cute! Thanks for visiting & have a great week where ever you are in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!