Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 January 2009

It's All About Love!





Ok, this card is for a contest that Bizzybecs is holding. The words are on the inside of the card & are a stamp from D.J Inkers. I have made the white hat from circles cut out using my nesties. I cut the largest one first & run it through my Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder. The smaller circles I stacked together using sponge tape, to give it height. I also used the Swiss Dots folder on the top circle of the hat. I then added some paper flowers to the hat & put a stick on pearl on the center of each flower. The head, hands & feet stamps are a set from Annette Allen Watkins & the stamp is called "Sarah Jane". I cut her legs in half & added sponge tape twice to the left hand foot to make it appear that her foot is over the right one. The head & hands are stuck on with sponge tape also. I added small bows & pom-poms to her hair. I layered the white card onto some lavendar Bazzil card, then finally onto some pink Bazzill card. I used one of my EK Success corner punches for the fancy corners & folded them back as shown. I added some Kindyglitz & gold cord as shown.











I cut out a scallop circle of net material which I stuck underneath the hat before sticking it to the white card. Lot's of work but also lot's of fun! Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for visiting, see you soon!:-) The card measures 5x6 1/2 inches.

2 comments:

  1. Just adorable - looks like a lot of hard work. Good luck with the contest!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!