Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 January 2009

Cuttlebug Butterflies



I found this new white card recently, it is really nice to make to cards with. It has a very smooth almost silky feel to the card & takes a stamp really well. (The inside of the card says' "Thoughts of you flutter by on the breeze".) I think the card brand is "Flying Colours" & is available from The Stationary Warehouse, for those Kiwi's interested!
It also embosses really well too. The little diamond gems on here are really sparkly IRL. And I totally forgot to crop the image before I blogged it! I blame it on the heat!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Just came across your blog while looking for butterflies! This card is so beautiful! It is very elegant and I love the simplicity of it! Thanks for sharing it!

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!