Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 January 2023

Lavinia Sticker Stencils # 2

Here are two more cards I made, using LS Sticker Stencils.  So called because they have adhesive on the back, which holds the stencil to your card white you are working on it.  It's easy to remove the stencils when you're done, and the adhesive does not mark or tear your card either. For the leaf card I used LS stencil brushes and brushed on three different colours.  I stamped a LS word stamp over the top before removing the stencil. I stamped off before stamping because I wanted the words to be lighter in colour.  I used Versa Fine Clair Shady Lane ink for the words.
I really enjoyed making this Hare card, once again using LS Sticker Stencils! I splattered some white Posca pen over the top.  I also very lightly brushed on some Versa Fine Clair Misty Morning ink around the Hares.  Hard to see in a photograph, but it is there! Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!