Total Pageviews

Monday 16 January 2023

First Cards For 2023!

The card above uses a digital image from Lavinia Stamps.  They used to have it as a stamp, but now have it as a digital image you can buy and resize.  To resize the Zen Butterfly image I downloaded (for free) "My Craft Studio", and was able to quickly and easily resize the image.  The original size on the PDF was almost A4, so it was way to big to put on a card. The card measures 4 1/2 inches square. I have also entered this card in a card competition.  The theme is "Sparkle". I coloured it with water colour pencils, and blended some white ink on the tips of the wings.
The card above uses "Lavinia Stamps" stamps. I also made the card below with LS stamps, using Element ink pads, also from LS.

he next three cards are made using a new Stampin' Up! stamp set called "Love Cats". As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it!
Such cute cats and cute sayings, who could resist these cats!
You can mix and match the cats and sayings.


 For the past year or so I have been feeding the blackbirds with either raisins or sultana's every day. Above is a photo of Mrs. Blackbird is quite relaxed around me and doesn't mind me sitting there (about 5 feet away from her) and taking photo's of her.  Mr. Blackbird is a bit more wary of me, and I haven't managed to get his photo as yet.  They come several times a day, and sit on the hand rail at my back door, and chirp until I got out there and put some raisins in her dish. The Sparrows also come and sneak a few raisins too.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, such a pretty butterfly. And those cats are so cute! The one with the flowers reminds me so much of the art during my teenage years and is so popular again today.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!