Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 January 2017

A Little Box of Sunshine!

I made this little box using the Sizzix Thinlits Plus Matchbox die.  The size of the box is approximately 3 3/4 inches in length, and 2 1/2 inches in width.  It is a set of nine dies and is really easy to use and make the box!  The blue lace strip is made from one of the dies in the set.
The sunshine stamp is from a company called Azadi Earles, and I bought it from Rubber Stamp Rendezvous in Rockford Illinois when I was there.  It's a stamp I have always loved:-)  I hand cut the sunshine out and stuck it to the box.  I used some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Bubblegum colour for the hearts/cheeks. Another product I really love right now!  That's amazing stuff and I got mine not long before Christmas, so I was able to use it on some of my Christmas cards. I stamped some sunshines (a stamp I designed some years ago) onto some circles I had die cute and put them into the box.
Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!