Total Pageviews

Friday 22 July 2016

Fun With Post-It Note Pads and a Card!

I made another post-it note thing today, and I used a die from Poppy Stamps, called "Patient Pup", style 1208.  Isn't he cute?! 
And above, is a close-up of him.  So much fun to make!
This is another Christmas card I made this morning - so much fun!  I used my Banner dies from SU for the reindeer, and then die cut just the antlers from another reindeer die, to use on Rudolphs head!  I randomly stamped some snowflakes and put some tiny red/diamond gems in the centers of each snowflake.  His nose is a circle of red felt, and his mouth was made using a small hole punch, punching out a small black dot.  I drew the white lines around Rudolph with my white gel pen.  I layered the white cad onto some Christmas paper, then layered that onto the red card. Two small wobbly eyes and he was finished!  I had lot's of fun with these two pieces.  Thanks for dropping by, {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!