Total Pageviews

Monday 7 January 2013

Hi, My Name Is Sunshine and I Am A Shopaholic!

 I have a confession to make.  I am a serial Op Shopper!  This is Ro-Ro in the $1 pet bed I bought for him & Bella (they have to share it & it is on a first in first served basis as to who gets the bed for the night!  The loser comes & sleeps on my bed!)  I bought the bed home & threw it in the washing machine as it is soft & padded.  Once it dried I put an old towel in it & hey presto they both loved it!
 This full length blue/purple coat is pure wool and looks brand new.  It cost me $1 at the local Op Shop.  It is a funny colour, neither blue nor purple, kind of in between.  Very soft & warm for winter.
 This gorgeous red & gold skirt was also $1 from the same Op Shop.  It is too long on me & I am hoping I can take it up so I can wear it.  Kind of looks Egyptian/Indian to me.  It too seems to be brand new.  It is much prettier IRL!  Made from a sort of satin material & is very soft & flowing.
 My Indian Sari was $6, my most expensive Op Shop buy so far, but worth it as it fits like a glove & looks gorgeous on me!  I wear it with blue leggings which are the same blue as in the Sari.  Coincidence as I had bought the leggings some time before the Sari.
 This is a close up of the beading on the denim jacket in the last photo.  For some reason they uploaded in the WRONG order:-(  The beading is quite ornate & runs down the front of the jacket.  The jacket was $3.
 This full length pure wool coat is really soft & will be so warm for winter!  I am ALMOST looking forward to winter now as I will be WARM when I go out!  This cost me $5.  I am sure it was brand new.
 This is a denim jacket I bought for $1 last winter.  It has Winnie-the-Pooh motifs on it and I love it!  This also seemed to be brand new.
 Here's the back of the above jacket.  My hair is long and partially covers up the motif so I pin my hair up when I wear it.  Gotta  show of Winnie-the-Pooh!
 Here is WTP on the front pocket of the jacket.  I wear this a lot on winter!
 Here is a close-up of the motif on the back of the jacket.  Just love him!  The photo below is of a huge pile (over 200!) of bracelets I bought for $2 from another Op Shop.  Some are smaller/bigger than others but they all fit my wrist.  Just love all the colours!
Oops, I just "lost" the last photo of the beaded denim jacket!  I'' re- post it.
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)
P.S. Happy New Year to all my visitors!


1 comment:

  1. They all look like good buys but yes you are a budding shopoholic!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!