Total Pageviews

Monday 26 November 2012

My Christmas Decorations!



These are the beginnings of my Christmas decorations this year.  I have used a broken umbrella hung upside down and added various Christmas decorations to it.  The other decorations are miniature parasols from the $2 Shop, also hung upside down with Christmas baubles & some gold beads on them. The upside down umbrella has lights on it & looks awesome at night!  These were hard to photograph but I gave it a go!  They look MUCH better IRL!  I have another photo to post but will do that next time.
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

1 comment:

  1. Those are just too cute. How on earth did you climb and get them on the ceiling?? You have a lot of cupboards! XX

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!