Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 December 2011

Supreme Winner!






I went to an "Island Summer" themed barbecue on Friday, and won!! I was "Supreme Winner" for my fancy dress I wore! I made it myself, put the flowers on a straw hat, flowers on my straw bag & on my jandals too. I was also wearing jandal ear rings. Everything was from the $2 shop - looove those shops! These are some photo's from the day. It was a really hot & humid day, with a few clouds later in the day. We all had great fun, lots to eat & drink...I didn't have much dinner that night as I had eaten so much! That's my friend Leigh with me in one of those photo's. Oh yes, and my parasol was also from the $2 shop. My bright orange top say's "Sunshine Paradise" on it...just had to have it! And I 'borrowed' "Romeo-Valentino's" hot pink sunglasses for the occasion! I won a box of assorted choccie bikies..yumm! (What's another inch on the hips anyway?!
Ok, hope you are having a great day; {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!