Total Pageviews

Saturday, 7 May 2011

Muffins!





These are Weetbix (breakfast cereal) and Peach Muffins which I made last week. I also threw in a handful of raisins. They taste YUMM! You can't tell there is Weetbix in there, they are very soft and moist & totally delish! And I have a feezer full of them now, so come on over for a cuppa and a muffin!
For the photo I put them into one of my cupcake wrappers I made using my Cricut machine. It says, "Love You!"
Thanks for visiting; {{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh how I would love to stop by and have a taste and a cuppa. You would be the perfect hostess I'm sure. Love the little wrappers. I am seeing so many sweet projects with this machine I might have to consider it myself - ah, but where to put it???

twinkletoe said...

Those look yummy and I have some weetabix and raisins - hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

twinkletoe said...

Those look yummy - and I have some weetabix and raisins in my pantry!!

twinkletoe said...

Sorry about the double post but it said the 1st one did not go through!! They lied!!

designer pens box said...

go on baby!