Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 April 2011

Stampin' Up Cards





Ok, here are a few cards I made recently. The one with the candles is made from the same SU Ornament punch that I made the fish cards with. (Scroll down to see fish cards)
The owl book mark is also made with SU stamps & punches...I am totally hooked on SU stamps and punches etc! My wonderful friend Rosy, in Illinois, whom I stayed with a few years ago, introduced me to the wonderful world of Stampin' Up and all their awesome stamps & I have been hooked ever since! Way back then they were not available down under here in New Zealand so I would order them from her & she would ship them to me. When I stayed with her I had ordered HEAPS of SU stamp sets, so my suitcases were VERY full when I came home! (Thank you Rosy Babe!)
Ok, thanks for visiting, it is dinner time now so I have to go...{{HUGS}} from me to you and thank you for dropping by:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!