Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 April 2011

A Notebook, A Card and A Frog!




The notebook & card were made for my old (not in numbers!) teacher, Judy. She had a birthday last week & this is what I made her. She runs the cofee group I go to.
I covered the notebook with SU card & embossed it using an SU embossing folder.
The card is also made using SU stamps etc.
The frog needs to be stuffed with un-cooked rice - then he turns into...no not a Prince...he turns into a paper weight! I made him last week too.
I had a busy week last week, I made a card, covered a notebook, posted them & made a frog...and spent two days in hospital, again:-(
I'm ok again now, just really tired/fatigued. The story of my life...
Anyway, thanks for visiting, see you again:-)
{{HUGS}} from me to YOU:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!