Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 April 2010

All Punched Out!



The card at the top is not finished..I got this far with it & can't decide how to finish it! I feel as though it needs 'something else' on it..but what? Let me know if you have any ideas!
The snowflake looking thing is well, a snowflake thing! Not sure what I will do with this either - gee it has been one of those weekends where nothing has been finished! Anyhow, I used the Fleur-De-Lis Pendant to make both of these. I'm having alot of fun with my Wizard:-)
Thanks for visiting & I hope your Easter is 'egg'citing!
{{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and intricate. Got no ideas for the first one - its adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!