Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Welcome Wizard!








I made these cards using my Spellbinder Fleur-de-lis Pendant die cuts and new Spellbinder Wizard machine!! I cased the idea from here (Yvonnes blog) and if you want to see some AMAZING cards, go & check out her blog! Wow! I was blown away by the gorgeous things she has made & was SO inspired I had to make two of her cards!! I came across her work on SCS & then hopped on over t0 her blog & I am soooooo glad I did! Thank you for the inspiration Yvonne!
I have been waiting several months for my beloved Wizard to arrive & after a couple of hiccups...he's here! Boy! Have I been having FUN with that thing! I absolutely ADORED my Cuttlebug & it is a fantastic machine..but I got to the stage I where I wanted to do more than the CB could do. So I took the plunge & got me a Wizard! It is easy peasy to use & you can not only cut & emboss bu t you can use brass stencils in it - they look awesome as the Wizard has a 3000 pound pressure which is much more than the CB has. So the embossing etc is much deeper & more crisp. Even flat plastic stencils will emboss! No longer to I have to fluff around with a lightbox or trace round my stencils, they just go straight through the Wizard! I embossed some foil using the Fiskars embossing plates - wow! Looks great! Embossing coins is a breeze, as is small charms & buttons etc! The list goes on..
Ok, so I hope you are having a great day, & thanks for visiting:-)
{{HUGS}} from me to you:-)



2 comments:

  1. I had not seen Mr Wizard before. He looks neat but I will have to be good and stick to my Cuttlebug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new Wizard! (although you've had it for a few months now!- I've been so bad catching up on everyone's blog.)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!