Total Pageviews

Friday 12 June 2009

"Jewels" # 2



Here is yet another card I made using "Hippy Girl Jewels"! This time I used the Labels Four nesties - I just loooooove these!! They remind me of an antique mirror!
The flower gem in her hair is pink but is showing up as silver. I used some paper flowers & some tiny nail gems (for your fingernails) that I found somewhere. Because the nestie shapes were a bit wider than the burgundy card, I added a piece of embossed card to the side. (Did the same on the inside of the card.) I used my cuttlebug folders to emboss them. (Flower strips) As per usual (for me!) I added Kindy Glitz to parts of the image! Oh yes, & around the edges of the nesties. Can't wait to use these nesties again! Thanks to Rebecca Bodini (Bizzy Becs) for the inspiration!!:-) Thanks for visiting & I hope everyone has a great weekend. It's gong to be a wet one here in Titirangi - perfect for stamping?!! See ya..

1 comment:

  1. WOW.. Now those Labels 4 LOOK Amazing.. I love how you have used them on their side also.. Creates a totally different look.. Love how you have coloured Jewels.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!