Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 June 2009

Ginger Bread Lady



Here is a little Christmas card I made using the Labels Four nestabilities - can't stop playing with them! I stamped the ginger bread lady onto brown card using black ink. Cut her out & stuck her to a red piece of card & cut around that, leaving a little t showing. Then I put the eyelets on the buttons & the heart. Then I stuck her to the green card, cut out using Labels four nesties. I then cut out (on a folded card) the pale green card using my nesties - curved rectangles. Added Kindy Glitz (you know the story..) oh yes, and the tiny green bow! Another fun card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!