Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 December 2008

Lace Tree



Oops! I was in a bit of a rush & forgot to crop this before I posted it:-( Anyway, I've used the Lace Tree embossing folder for this card. It looks much better IRL:-) I also made some on white card but needed to get them into the post asap, so they never got posted! The stars on this card are all silver & glittery! (No wonder I go out covered in glitter..) I have been making a few cards lately but have either sent them in the mail or hand delivered them without scanning them. I've also been doing more photography too.
Been playing with my new embossing folders & have made a Christmas card wit one of them. I hope to download t & post it soon...watch out for it!
Thanks for visiting & I will see you again next time:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!