Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 December 2008

Bumblebee's!

I love to photograph Bumblebee's, so I wandered around ny garden today looking for some! If you look closely at this photo you will see I found THREE on this one flower! I don't think I've ever done that before! They are only tiny BB's, but BB's they are!! I used the sports setting because they move so quickly & they end up just a blur! Ok, that's me for today, have a lovely weekend & I will be back soon with more cards...or something! And just incase I don't blog again before Christmas, have a wonderful Christmas everyone who reads this! (Happy Summer Solstice!) Thank you so much for visiting - heart hugs from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!