Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Snow Much Fun!

My Spiral Whisper stamps arrvived three days ago, they only took four days to get here from the UK! Wow, quick service!!
"Milly On Yule Log", is the little girl, & "Row of Tree's" is the Xmas tree's.
I first stamp Milly then made a mask for her & stamped one row of tree's directly behind her. I then masked the tree's & stamped them on each side of her to get a longer row of tree's. I masked her again & stamped the snowy hills (Stampendous). Oh yes, I added the tiny bird (also Stampendous). I coloured the whole card using my copics. I lastly added kindy glitz to the snow on the log & the snowy hills & tops of tree's. These stamps (Spiral Whisper) are just gorgeous, do go to their site & check them out! As I said, they arrived within four days!! I want more...
Have a great day & thanks for visiting:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!