Total Pageviews

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Made With Punches



I got the idea for this card from Valita's blog, check out her blog, she has some really neat stuff! Scroll down & click on her name to get to her blog. (Blogs I visit)
The swans are made from 4 punched leaves, & the swans necks are made from a cuttlebug die; the heart shaped bits are cut in half. The heads are a tear drop punch I have. I used my nesties for the scallop circle & a Fiskars round punch for the blue circle. I think these are so cute & oh so easy to make! Thanks for visiting & enjoy your day!:-) Thanks Valita!

1 comment:

  1. Love these swans. love the card - and guess what - you sent me one!! Am I lucky or what!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!