Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 September 2007

"Max"

This is "Max"! A slightly tipsy frog in a glass of pink champagne!
I don't know what company he is from as he was an un-mounted stamp I bought from "Calm Crafting" in NZ. I just know his name is "Max"!
He has a gold dragonfly brad in the top right hand corner of the card.
Once again I have used the half circle punch from SU.
Before I forget, I get alot of my inspiration from Stamp Owl, so PLEASE check out her blog - http://www.stampowl.blogspot.com/ her stuff is awesome!
And thanks to Frances, my blog is now up & running! :)


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you finally worked out your problem with your pics! Thanks also for linking to my blog. Hope you enjoy your blogging experience!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!